Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Early Christian Writings


Recently I found an interesting website about Early Christian Writings. I've been reading a different book about the early periods of Christianity that I found on Amazon that talks about the other writings that we know of from that time period. In the past I've read some of what is known as the Apocrypha as well as parts of the Dead Sea Scrolls, and I really enjoy some of the insight and inspiration I have received from reading them. This latest website is a huge treasure trove of information, and I can't wait to dig in and start exploring!

More info on the website:
"Early Christian Writings is the most complete collection of Christian texts before the Council of Nicaea in 325 AD. The site provides translations and commentary for these sources, including the New Testament, Apocrypha, Gnostics, Church Fathers, and some non-Christian references."