Friday, April 9, 2021

"Open your mouth to declare my gospel"

Come, Follow Me - April 5–11. Doctrine and Covenants 30–36


A great lesson on missionary work and the importance of sharing the gospel. The lesson shares the idea that, "If you know enough to to accept the restored gospel by baptism, you know enough to share it with others."  And it's true that once you have a testimony of the gospel and have decided to join the church through baptism, you can certainly share that with friends and family, and really with everyone around you  

Therefore, thrust in your sickle with all your soul, and your sins are forgiven you, and you shall be laden with sheaves upon your back, for the laborer is worthy of his hire.

Missionary work and sharing the gospel help us to do our part in establishing Zion and preparing the world for the second coming.  I am grateful for the opportunity I had to serve as a full time missionary in Sao Paulo, Brazil and I am grateful that I have the opportunity today to share my testimony with those around me