Monday, September 17, 2018

Day 2



17 Sep 1998
Thursday
Day two – things went great today, but I am very tired!  We are going to bed earlier tonight, so tomorrow should be nice.  The most common saying here is “The days are long, but the weeks are short.”  So far, that seems to be true, but I won’t know until a few weeks have gone by!  I wrote a few letters today during my preparation time.  It was sort of weird, but more of a good thing.  I am excited about learning a language – we did quite a bit today in our classes.  We had three teachers today, and one of them is Brother Frost, who is married to Carolee Truman.  Since there are only six in our class, we have a lot of individual attention.
You know, I am feeling very redundant in my writing, because I wrote much of this in my letters.  I guess every other day that I don’t write letters will be easier.  We’ll wait until tomorrow to see how it goes!