Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Day 3

18 Sep 1998
Friday
Day three – Things are moving faster now! We had another full day, but it seems like we accomplish so much! This morning we had some preparation time and then went to a Large Group Meeting on The Great Plan of Salvation. After that I had my first gym time.  We went across the street to the field by the Temple and played Frisbee. It was strange wearing “normal clothes” after being in ties for a few days, but I’m sure it will be even stranger as time goes on! After lunch we had class, dinner, and class again. Each class is about 2 ½ hours long, so sometimes they drag on, but we change subjects often enough that they remain interesting.
I got my first package today! It was a box of cookies from the MTC Cookies Company. My mom’s friend Bonnie Flint sent it to me. They were good and freshly made today! I guess I am done writing, though, since it is time for bed! Boa noite! 
Ok, I decided to write more. My goal for the first few days should probably be to fill up at least two pages. I am not feeling as redundant today, so that is a good thing! I guess the only days that will be harder are the big letter writing days! Actually, they could be easier, though, because I will be thinking more and in my letters I have to cover an entire week! I have been tired the past few days but I’m sure I will get used to the schedule and waking up at 6:00!
The beds are different – after sleeping in a waterbed so long it is like being on a board! They are long, though, so that is nice!
 Well, now I am going to bed for real! I need some sleep – I have three long classes tomorrow!